Friday 18 November 2011

Writing Services

I am a part time writer, delivering articles and press releases.

If you have reached this page, I assume you already know me from somewhere else. Request my writing services only if you have used my writing services elsewhere and if you like my output.

Rates:

Press Release -  $10 (400 words)
Articles - $3 to $10 (500 words, depending on topics)

Well, you wouldn't reach this page if you haven't seen my works somewhere else. If you have seen my work before, it is OK to contact me:

mach720 at gmail dot com

Please don't contact me if I haven't written for you. I am not looking for new clients as of now, because I already have a tight schedule. However, I feel it is good business to keep existing relations going.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment